Our professional associates integrate years of education, training, and hands-on construction work experience, providing our clients with the information they need to effectively resolve the matter at hand.
At the time of retention of services, Building Tech Consultants provides a Professional Service Agreement that clearly outlines the Scope of Work to be conducted.
The investigation stage involves an approach geared to meet our clients' needs. It usually includes a review of pertinent documents, a site visit examination of the subject property, documentation of conditions observed, and any necessary technical testing that helps us make a determination of what is responsible for the circumstances that concern our client. Photographs, videotaping, slides, charts, and other exhibits can be produced by request.
A report is then produced; depending on the client’s request, it might include an oral or written explanation of conditions observed, a proposal for a conceptual remedy, and an estimate of costs for remediation or replacement.
· Code Compliance Evaluations
· Photo & Video Documentation
· Defect Investigation
· Failure Analysis
· Scope of Work Preparation
· Cost Estimating
· Exterior Siding Issues
· Roof Covering and Waterproofing Evaluations
· Concrete Problem Analysis
· Arbitration & Mediation Assistance
· Litigation Support
· Expert Witness Testimony
· Construction Related Accident and Slip & Fall Investigations
· Insurance Loss Assessments
· Insurance Umpire services